
As a new mommy, I was overwhelmed by the number of choices that parent's had for baby joggers. I knew one thing was for certain and that was that I needed one. I had tried to run with my regular stroller and at the slighted increase in speed, the wheels would go out-of-control and the stroller would begin to shake. I knew I had to buy something for the summer because our family loves to hike, camp and do lots of outdoor walking on all sorts of terrain. Then came, the BOB...
There were lots of choices out there but the most riveting reason for buying the BOB Revolution was a nice sale I came across at REI. I found a HUGE bargain on the BOB revolution stroller @ REI.com. The stroller was marked 20% off. How could I resist? The stroller usually retails for $389 so this was a deal I could not pass up. I bought the chocolate and light blue stroller because it matched my diaper bag and could also be used as a unisex stroller should another bambino(a) join our growing family. Yes I think ahead.
As soon as I pushed the stroller, i felt an IMMEDIATE difference. It was like going from a old beat up mustang with no automatic steering to a brand new audi :) I fell in love. I did have one of my best friends (who's also a mom) buy it before me and that was also a huge selling point. MOM TIP: Always try gear, toys etc. that your mommy friends have. It is the best place to get a test drive with items before buying them!!
Like all strollers, I had a hard time learning the INS and OUTS of the BOB REVOLUTION stroller. Not because it was any harder to figure out but because I'm gear-challenged and have a hard time reading instructions. After a couple of times of trial-by-fire, I figured out how to fold, unfold, dewheel and much more.
The BOB revolution stroller also offers a lot of good accessories. Here are just a few:
Handlebar Console (VERY COOL. I bought one)

Diaper bag that matches... I didn't buy this but I thought I'd share it with you all

there are more. Go to the following link to see the infant car seat holder, a warm fuzzy seat add-on and more!! http://www.bobgear.com/accessories/access_strollers.php
There are many of PRO's and CON's to the BOB revolution stroller. Here they are in my opinion. I think overall the stroller is good. My rating would be 4/5 stars

- PRO's
- Smooth Ride
- Big seat for kids
- Good Secure and comfortable seat belt system
- Easy to clip seat belt
- Nice and Spacious bottom space for bags and other misc items
- Cup holder feature VERY cool
- Tires unlock to allow for more cargo space when storing stroller
- Several fold settings allowing for various options on putting the stroller away in storage
- Great shade, protects baby from various angles
- Cool window on top of shade to get a quick peek at your baby boo
- Very comfortable handlebar
- CON's
- A little big when folding stroller
- Stroller runs away when you don't lock it
- High handlebar height, wish it were adjustable
- Seat recline feature is not good at all
Demo's online are always a good way to get a better looks at what you can expect from a stroller without actually buying one. I tend to favor watching demo's online more than reading that stupid manual. What parent has time to read that stuff anyways?? So if you scroll down further you can see a demo and get even a better look at the BOB RRRrrrevolution.
Here's a quick look at the BOB demo I found online:
B.O.B. Revolution All-Terrain Stroller - A funny movie is a click away
Lastly, I wanted to share with my readers some pictures of mine with the BOB revolution. Hope that this brief review of mine helps you with your shopping. Good Luck and feel free to ask me any questions!!
Daddy and Baby with the BOB
Waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get Crepes.
The BOB, up front and personal
As you can see, I'm pretty happy with this stroller overall
0 comments:
Post a Comment