When I first saw this product, I thought WOW, this is amazing. I think my son would totally get a kick out of it. After buying it, bringing it home and eagerly awaiting my husband to assemble it I was sad to see the toy did not live up to my expectations. We set the toy down and turned it on. First off, the toy makes this god awful sound, a cross between a fan and a engine. I thought, ok, I can get used to that. As soon as we put the BALLS into the toy, the started SPEWING out all over the place, none of them falling back into the route that they are designed to follow. It was awful. We had balls popping up left and right and rolling all over the room. Once all the balls were out, the machine kept running and there were no more balls for it to pop up. That was disappointing. Not to mention that we, My husband and I, had to frantically chase the balls around the living room. We also have hardwood floors so they were bouncing and going all over the place. We gave the toy about 15 more minutes and it sucked still, and got worse and worst. I do not recommend this toy unless you want to chase balls and get some exercise The intentions of the toy is remarkable and I thought it would be fun but it was nothing near what I had expected.
0 comments:
Post a Comment