Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Welcome To Trendy Baby Goodies Blog!

month 7

As a first time mom of a beautiful baby boy, I often found myself searching the neverending world wide web for recommendations on products that were useful and hip. I learned that most of the products that I registered for were awful and I ended up opening and regretfully not using a lot of them. Asking around became my most powerful tool when trying to buy baby gear, nursing supplies and so on... The purpose of this blog is to allow me to share my best and sometimes worst experiences with products that I buy for my kids. I am just starting to build my family so I thought this would be a great place for me to give and also receive ideas from mothers and fathers in the same boat as me.

Go on and check out my blog and say hello.

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recommended Product

  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads

Trendy Baby Goodies Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal