Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Britax Boulevard CS Car Seat


After having searched high and low for the ULTIMATE car seat, my husband and I chose to buy the very popular and highly sough after Britax Boulevard CS car seat. We chose to get this brand because of the following reasons:

(1) 65-pound Weight Capacity - This was a huge benefit for us since our son was around the 90th percentile in weight for most of the first 9 months of his life. We knew that we could use this car seat for a long long time and we wouldn't have to worry at all about weight limits

(2) Comfortable - Too bad I couldn't actually sit and try the car seat out but I swear my son is super comfortable in this chair. He just FITS so well in it and looks like he has not a single problem in the world while he's riding in his Boulevard.

(3) Versa Tether - Gives paranoid over protective parents like myself a 2nd defense in case the car seat, the seat belts and other contraptions fail. The versa tether gives the car seat additional security and that matters ALOT!

(4) CS (Click Safe) harness adjuster - the great thing about the CS is that you don't have to spend time tightening and loosening the harness which is quite a pain for other car seats. You simply pull and hear the snap and you know your kid is in safe and snug. The CS makes it easy for parents on the GO!

We have had the car seat for almost 4 months now and we love it. The recline mode is helpful because the kids sit comfortable and can also lay slightly tilted to give them room and comfort for those long naps in car rides. We also like how many selections you have with the covers. I got the gray Boulevard car seat cover so it matched the inside of my car and it was also Uni-Sex so I can use it for all my future babies. LJ is my first so I was always looking for gear that was great and also adaptable for girls and boys.

One problem that I found with this (that was easily resolved) was the Assembly Instruction manual. The book that comes with the car seat might as well be tossed because the diagrams and step by step instructions are worthless. It's like the blind leading the blind. I do HIGHLY recommend watching the online demo's because it makes installing and learning about the Boulevard CS sooo easy and straightforward. Visit the following site: http://www.britaxusa.com/customer-service/user-guides for info on how to install (both rear and forward facing) the seat, how to use the versa thether, how to find the recline position (it took me watching the video to get this one!) and so much more!!

Honestly, I think this is a truley ALL around great car seat and worth the $300 price tag. If you search online, you can find great deals on this seat, sometimes much cheaper than you would in stores. Its also a good idea to wait and get the 15% off 1 item coupons for babies R us. At least its some type of a savings! I hope this review helps :) I give this product a WHOPPING 5 stars!!

Here is a photo of my beautiful boy Leonidus with his Boulevard CS seat:

July2009 162

month 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Recommended Product

  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads
  • ads

Trendy Baby Goodies Copyright © 2009 Shopping Bag is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal